The Latest News
Thanks to That Kat for keeping us up to date on this important issue.
You took your pictures, created your listings and to you – everything is looking good. There’s just one small problem, no one is buying anything and your store looks like a ghost town. What’s going on? In most cases, it’s one of three things: There isn’t a demand for your items Your prices are too […]
The Implications for Sellers
How to import this post and create a SCOE blog post from it.
- Read the original post at the author’s website.
- Do a little research on the topic and decide what you want to write.
- Add your response/comments in the section below. Be sure to save your draft as you go.
- Create an excerpt or paraphrase from the block quote above. It’s best to paraphrase, and if you do paraphrase be sure to indicate that it’s not an exact quote. You can even delete the quote entirely, but it’s nice to at least link back to the original author’s post.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Create a new, interesting title based on your response to this post.
- ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: Edit the permalink by deleting the contents and clicking OK.
- Assign a category.
- Enter some relevant tags.
- Download a relevant free image and save it as the featured image for the post. Remember to give attribution if it doesn’t already appear as part of the image.
- Delete this list.
- Schedule your post for a future date or publish it now.
Section for your response and/or comments.